Thursday, July 3, 2008

what I've been doing this summer






After a rather slow start, summer has hit with a bang, during the second week of June we went to Cedar City to build a building and had snow on Thursday and 90 deg on Friday. But we have pushed through and completed some really nice buildings. I've attached some pictures, so judge for yourself. AL

3 comments:

gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gina said...

Hey Al, The Cedar bldg. turned out pretty good. The rest are cool too. You have been busy! Is the red one just a car garage? It's cool how the way you build is so versatile. Love ya.

Karen said...

I'm glad you posted again. I love seeing the buildings that you have been working on. Think of the legacy you are leaving for the generations to come! I'm glad you get to work with us.