Friday, March 28, 2008

Back to School

So, did I fall off my rocker? I don't know. but I've still done it, finally gone back to school. I started at ITT Tech, in the online program, Business Administration, Project Managment. I'm just doing one class at a time so its going to take awhile but thats ok, what have I got but time?

6 comments:

Macie's Momma said...

Congrats Al I am proud of you!

Karen said...

I'm glad you posted again! Good luck I hope your computer does better than mine in sending what you need!

gina said...

Is (B) OK? Mom let me know about the lump. I hope all is o.k.? Let me know/ Love you

kino said...

you need to blog alot more, it was good to see you at stacies apt. thanks for all the help you have given her, your great....love ya lots, i hope baily's surg. on her mouth goes ok. let me know.

kino said...

you need to get back to blogging how is baily, I hope all went well with her surgery. thanks for helping with gram and gramp, your the best love ya.

Karen said...

It's time to up-date this thing!!! We're waiting to see what you are all up to! Thanks for all the help at the ranch, we couldn't do it without you guys!