
Just so you don't think its all work and no play around here, I have attached some pictures of the ranch, Jenny and I hiked to the top of the mountain above the ranch, straight up at times and do you know what we found? A road, right up the back side, but we took some nice pictures, I played in photoshop with one to show the boundaries and I circled camp for some perspective. See if you can find my truck, its there somewhere.



4 comments:
looks like fun! miss you guys!!
Wow! They are some great shots!!! I think I'm doing good when I hike up the little hill behind the campers. It's great that you put these photos up!
hey guys, It is getting drier isn't it. I hope it stays as pretty. How long did you walk? It's a long way to the top! Gina The secret password(word verification) is narfo? That's my cool new word!
wow, that looks so cool, is the mirror still up there? I've tried but can't find it anymore. hope to see you soon
Post a Comment