I went along with my mom and my wife to the gym they go to, as a guest, and I wanted to see what I could do, so I pushed myself, and you know, I'm really out of shape. I am going to need to keep this up in order to be ready for summer work, this winter's off stuff has made me soft.
3 comments:
Hey... Are you really admitting that you overdid it? You are great for even considering going with me. Do you want to go when you get back? I have some more guest passes, we will just go more slowly next time!
Hi this is so fun, I guess we are all soft during the winter, I need to tone up also, blog me
Time for a new post! Tell us how you're doing in school or something... we like to be the "people who know"! Have a great day!
Post a Comment