I saw an article in the paper about using 6 words to write your life story, so I challenged some of the people I know to do just that. Here are some responses, along with their age, just to see how the wisdom of years affect the words. I continue to add to this list as I get answers back.
Enjoy! ;)
Syd-54 "Daughter, Wife, Mother, Gardner, Cook, Create."
Steve-50 "Family, Church, Sports, Work and Travel."
AnnMarie-11 "Silly, Curious, Caring, Athletic, Brave, Devoted."
Zac- 26 "Lazy, Lazy, Lazy, Lazy, Gassy, Lazy."
Mindy-34 "I don't know, did I ever?"
Jacki-43-"Run here, Run there, How sweet."
Gina-32-"Worried about everything, all the time."
Ju-38-"Two kids, Three dogs, Happy Days."
AL-34- "What'll I get to do today?"
Jen-35- "Four kids, Three years, Super mom."
Jess-12- "Fun on the Farm with Family."
Tara-11- "I like running, soccor, Horses, softball."
Bud-10- "I am good at sports, ok."
Bailey-9-"I can run really really fast."
Bessie-88-"I love my husband the most."
Karen-55-"Six kids, ten grandchildren, full life."
Dottie-27-"Being optimistic IS a good thing."
Maggie-1month-"Life is just begining for me."
Shari-47 -"Crazy is more fun than Worried!"
Suzie-undisclosed -"Great Kids, Loving Husband, Good Life."
Lisa- 30ish -"Husband, Daughter, Twins, One crazy Mama!"
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looking Good! This is going to be fun! Have a great day! Mom
I loved reading this idea...i added the idea to mine. I love blogging! we can always keep in touch!
This is really cool to think about, I think mine would be great family, great friends good life.
Post a Comment