Friday, September 12, 2008
What is it that makes life worth living? I have noticed that I'm finding pleasure and taking enjoyment in the littlest everyday things. The way my wife's eye twinkle when she's happy, the way my kids send me off and greet me at home with a hug. The green of the grass and the color of a flower. And as weird as it may seem, the way a building can just appear out of no-where. I have been struggling financially lately, and I am learning to rely on the Lord for what we need to sustain us, it is really a humbling experience, but I am just grateful that Jen was willing to take on another job to help us get by. p.s. We have our Condo up for sale if anyone is interested. Also if any of you happen to have some 16" tires lay'n around I could use them for my truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
youre condo? what are you talking about?
hey al, I feel like we all have been struggling lately. I think it's the Lord's way of preparing us for what's to come. Maybe he figures that if we are making do with what we have now, then we will not take advantage of what little we'll have in the future. Things will get better soon. I can feel it. Hang in there!
Hea, its great you are blogging again, i've missed you , now is everyone, i've also missed coming up to the ranch, but now is canning time, and getting ready for winter, i need to get up and winterize the trailor , i hope all is well with you and your family, write when you can. love ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How's it going?? Hope you have a great day....uuuhhhhh...I guess great days kind of end at 20, right, so try to get through the day without falling asleep!!! Love you!! Gina
Thanks for posting I tried on jennys but it wouldn't let me, it said I needed to be invited. how was the weekend? how's the ranch, I miss it, and will try and come up before the snow. love to all. kino
Post a Comment